l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com

Author Topic: We are hiring Game Masters  (Read 5534 times)

OfflineRadawn

• L2topzone Votes: 0
  • Servers reviews: 0
  • L2topzone.com
    We are hiring Game Masters
    « on: February 18, 2014, 03:20:36 AM »
    We need some skilled GameMasters to make sure things will go smooth in the game.

If you would like to become one, we have some conditions:

- You must be at least 16 years old
    - You need to speak English well and be able to communicate with players well, you must be patient as well
    - You need to have a good knowledge of Lineage 2

If you fulfil all these requirements, reply to this thread with these details (or send me a PM)

- Ingame name (given that server's not online yet, write planned name)
    - Server (or server types) you have played on
    - Do you have any previous experience as a GM?
    - Name reasons why we should choose you
    - How can i contact you?

Server Client:(Freya - PvP Server - x1000)
    Thanks, Radwan

Linkback: https://l2topzone.com/forum/index.php?topic=17571.0

l2topzone.com
    l2topzone.com
    l2topzone.com
    l2topzone.com
    l2topzone.com

Offlineepics

• L2topzone.com
      Re: We are hiring Game Masters
      « Reply #1 on: February 19, 2014, 12:13:36 PM »
       Ingame name : ePiCs
      - Server (or server types) you have played on : Around 20 servers:) interlude/freya.
      - Do you have any previous experience as a GM: 2 years on Interlude and Freya servers
      - Name reasons why we should choose you: Because all time i want to start in a fresh server with good ideeas , i am very responsable about what i am doing , in most of server i was EGM but all time i had good ideeas for servers to keep them alive and i was promoted GM. I am very serious , most of time available.
      - How can i contact you?: Skype: Alin.Razvanel

OfflineRebellos

• L2topzone.com
        « Reply #2 on: February 28, 2014, 03:49:42 PM »
         Ingame name : ePiCs
        - Server (or server types) you have played on : Many Servers last 8 years..C4/Interlude/GF/Freya
        - Do you have any previous experience as a GM: 3 years on Interlude
        - Name reasons why we should choose you: We can talk it on chat
        - How can i contact you?: e-mail: vaggospapakw@gmail.com or skype: vaggelis.papakw

OfflineHersheykiss

• L2topzone.com
          « Reply #3 on: March 10, 2014, 09:58:40 AM »
          -i am 26 years old
          -fluent on english and fast to establish and building rapport to the players and easily knows how to understand the needs of the players and the concerns of the players and what they want on the game or being able to sense what kind of event would be better for the players so that they too would communicate to the GM's and other players and they will have a competitiveness on the event that we may held for the players and had patience and not easily to be angry. Sport like person.
          -i had played lineage 2 when i was college from 2004 to 2008 gaming and also played various online games.

-Ingame name? -Repa or it depends on how you and i will negotiate.
          -Age -26 years old
          -Server -i have tried them the freya, interlude, H5, newest
          -Do you have any previous experience as a GM
          - I was just participating on the GM's Panel and suggesting events for the players but not on this game, it was other online games like Tantra and Silkroad private servers. But i had a playing experience on this game the lineage2 and my character was a Temple Knight on its top level and stopped playing when i had to go taking board exams and settle things for my life but now im ready to take this chance again and be a part of the staff to help the lineage community.
          -Name reasons why we should choose you
          - I should chosen for I can dedicate my time for this game and not only this will be a work for me and at the same time i am enjoying playing the game. And if i were will become a Game Master, i can be able to have work here at my home, monitoring, helping the players, providing information, getting more players and suggesting peoples to play this game and be a part and take part on the game and im really dream or i can say it, this is what i want to be."To be a Game Master"
          -How can i contact you? - you can contact me at my email udiputakaulugtasan@gmail.com or domained23@gmail.com or my facebook just search John Bryan Guani.

Thanks for reading my application and giving chances to people like us to participate and to take part of the game.
          God Bless! Hope to have a positive reply... ^_^

OfflineBangarang

• L2topzone Votes: 1
            « Reply #4 on: March 31, 2014, 12:04:49 PM »
            - Ingame name (given that server's not online yet, write planned name) : Xanxus , but I really do not have a problem to have another name.
            - Server (or server types) you have played on : C3-GoD except C5 ,Low rates Mid Rates but mostly PvP servers
            - Do you have any previous experience as a GM? I've been working as a GM in the past for various servers , some of them had 500 + players daily . I've been GM on Hi5 Freya and Interlude
            - Name reasons why we should choose you : I'm a very positive person with a big experience on both playing and administrating a server , to tell you the truth I had my own server too , though it didn't last long cause of financial issues . But anyway , I know pretty much everything that there is to know about Lineage and I can spend up to 10 hours playing since I don't have any activities . Further more I am a decent Video Creator/Editor so I can make really cool videos for the server in order to attract people . Also I know different kinds of events and have many ideas in order to please and entertain the players . I can also speak 3 languages [Greek (Native ) English ( Highest Degree Holder) and some Spanish. Last but not least , since I am a player too and I know how it feels , I will provide constant help to the players and monitor/operate the server so that everything will run smoothly
            - How can i contact you?
            Via Skype : phantomstarrr ,
             e-mail : victorlikos@hotmail.com

Thank you for your time ,
            Victor
            « Last Edit: April 13, 2014, 01:55:47 AM by Bangarang »

OfflineDaminaIamGreenGR

• L2topzone.com
              « Reply #5 on: April 12, 2014, 08:16:08 AM »
              Name:John
              Server name:DaminaIamGreenGR or Jupiter
              Country:Greece / I can speak a great variety of languages like:Greek,English,Italian,Spanish,German
              Experience:I've been playing for 7 years now..was HGM on many servers that i can enumerate privately ( am specialized on Freya Servers).I have played everything except God Client

The Reason why i should be in this position and no someone else:is because i am interested in creating and making a stable server with active Gms and Community.Also,something that i believe is very important is that i don't want to take part in the server as a player which means i have no interest in helping (in a bad way) other people or even my chars cause i won't have any.

That's enough for now i believe,if u want more infos add me on facebook:https://www.facebook.com/giannis.tassis.9

OfflineAbner

• L2topzone.com
                « Reply #6 on: August 26, 2014, 03:05:29 PM »
                Hello, im Abner old player of sro, like 4 years ago. i'd like to apply for staff,  :) i donot plan at all to gain money, fame, anything.. but helping players is enough for me
                In game name: Abner

Servers played in: silkroad online, X-gaming silkroad(silkroad.ws) and Conflict online!(Co-Sl)

Previous experience as GM: Game master in silkroad.ws, having Gm pannel.

reason for choosing me: i offer daily events such as ( Hide and seek, follow the game master, horse riding and of course question and answer. ( new events will be added according to players needs :D

Reason for choosing this server: i have choosen to play on this server just to help people as i know many things about server creation and mssql development, but for me its little bit hard to keep my own server active for long time.
                #i just aim to help people playing silkroad... :D

You can contact me: @facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Abner.cooperation
                                                 @Skype: via skype e-mail: abnercooperation@hotmail.com
                                                 @e-mail: abdoo.moniem@gmail.com

It would be great if u liked me and i hope you best of luck in developing and releasing the server
                « Last Edit: August 26, 2014, 03:11:51 PM by Abner »

Sitemap