l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com

Author Topic: New Lineage 2 Server  (Read 3597 times)

Offline•Sƴndica✝ℰ•

• L2topzone Votes: 0
  • Servers reviews: 0
  • L2Crusaders.com
    New Lineage 2 Server
    « on: February 18, 2014, 02:33:03 PM »
    Hello guys, so my point here is .

I Want to find some people to open with them a Lineage 2 Server (Interlude Client or C4 Client ).I Would do it on my own ofcruse , anyway on MaxCheate$ there are so many guides for Lineage 2 server , so it woudn't be hard to do that.But why i'm reffering here , i can't open a lineage 2 server because i have problems with installing many of the programms that required to do that. ( for example i can't install eclipse for some reason , saying that i don have have installed java, anyway ) I'm looking a guy or a team , to open a new Project with me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Name a reason why we shoud work with you?

Well why not, i'm a Russian guy. I'm playing lineage 2 game since i was 12 years old , and my current age is 19.I Can't say that i'm 100% Experienced on Development on server , but i have a good level access on GameMaster , also i have crazy ideas about a servr , would be nice if i had only a Developer near me , to hear my thoughts and use them in-game.Also i'm 100% trustable , i'm never gonna give items for some reason in-game , even if it's friend or my real life brother ( i don't have bro ^^ ), also i'm a serious guy, if someone want to talk with my about any kind of problem i will always listen first , and after answer.But not like many people talking in the same time and can't find a  solution about something

Server types i've played on as player/GM ?

Well my current server i've played till now all that years was C4 Client , C5 Client, and C6 Client.
    On c4 client never been GameMaster , on C5 Client was once GM for a long time, but i left because i didn't knowed well that Client , on C6 Client i was more than 200 times GM i can say , and i have good experience on that.

Well that all for know , if you need anything alse to ask me , you can send me message in-Forum or costum me to Skype : vlad.ginatulin

Linkback: https://l2topzone.com/forum/index.php?topic=17582.0

l2topzone.com
    l2topzone.com
    l2topzone.com
    l2topzone.com
    l2topzone.com

OfflineJohn7

• L2topzone Votes: 0
    • Servers reviews: 0
    • L2topzone.com
      Re: New Lineage 2 Server
      « Reply #1 on: May 23, 2014, 03:26:43 AM »